Welcome!

Hey guys, for those of you just joining us, WELCOME and I hope you enjoy my reviews (and/or rants)!
Avant Manger (Blog Guide) and Posts of Yesterday (Archives) can be found at the bottom.
Thank you to everybody following my blog, Food Matters, and supporting me thus far!
Feel free to contact me at foodmatterstome@gmail.com with anything! Cheers!
--Doug

June 24, 2011

In the Town: What the Truck?! - Good Food, Rocking Beats, Why Not!


It is an absolutely gorgeous sunny day outside and I can't possibly think of a reason why you would not want to come out and down to the What the Truck event (today) on this lovely Friday evening! Featuring a variety of food trucks from all around the capital region, there's plenty of variety (eats AND beats) to choose from: waffles and mini donuts to pulled pork, even Asian cuisine! All you need is your game face and a lot of room in your stomach - that's it!

Best of all, admission is free! So whether you be a poor starving university student or just someone hanging around downtown, all you have to do is RSVP on Facebook, bring your eating hat and join us for some fun! I hope to see you all out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment