Welcome!

Hey guys, for those of you just joining us, WELCOME and I hope you enjoy my reviews (and/or rants)!
Avant Manger (Blog Guide) and Posts of Yesterday (Archives) can be found at the bottom.
Thank you to everybody following my blog, Food Matters, and supporting me thus far!
Feel free to contact me at foodmatterstome@gmail.com with anything! Cheers!
--Doug

June 18, 2011

Out in the RAIN... (and In the Town): City Market

If you're not too busy out and about today (and you don't mind the rain! Gosh, it's pouring out!), I highly encourage you guys to check out the Farmer's/City Market downtown for some fresh produce and local crafted products! There's a huge selection of high quality products and if you're in the area (Jasper & 104th), make sure to drop by for a quick walkthough!

No comments:

Post a Comment