Welcome!

Hey guys, for those of you just joining us, WELCOME and I hope you enjoy my reviews (and/or rants)!
Avant Manger (Blog Guide) and Posts of Yesterday (Archives) can be found at the bottom.
Thank you to everybody following my blog, Food Matters, and supporting me thus far!
Feel free to contact me at foodmatterstome@gmail.com with anything! Cheers!
--Doug

July 23, 2011

In the Town: Taste of Edmonton! July 21-30, 2011

Whew, with me being out of the city for a couple weeks, I nearly forgot to let you guys all know about Taste of Edmonton! Never fear though, wherever I am, I will always have you guys in mind =)! Read on!


Half a million people every year flock to attend Edmonton's Taste of Edmonton (and with good reason)! Whether you want to volunteer or just partake in the 10-day extravaganza, Churchill Square will be packed with your chance to get a-tasting-away! With a ton of entertainment planned each day, there's no reason not to check out this year's extensive menu
(http://www.eventsedmonton.ca/Resturaunts.html), featuring restaurants of all cuisines and corners of the city, as well as desserts, beer, liqueur, wine and beverages galore! There's more happening than I can list here so make sure you take a little time out of your busy schedules to drop by and give this a visit! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Bottom Line: Taste of Edmonton. July 21-30th. Be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment