Welcome!

Hey guys, for those of you just joining us, WELCOME and I hope you enjoy my reviews (and/or rants)!
Avant Manger (Blog Guide) and Posts of Yesterday (Archives) can be found at the bottom.
Thank you to everybody following my blog, Food Matters, and supporting me thus far!
Feel free to contact me at foodmatterstome@gmail.com with anything! Cheers!
--Doug

July 17, 2011

Fork Fest Reminder!


Reminder: Fork Fest starts today! Running from July 17-21, 24-28, make sure you get a chance to try this year's steals and deals over the next couple weeks! For those of you who don't know, Fork Fest is an excellent opportunity to try out a number of restaurants around the city for a reduced price. While it still won't count as "cheap", I would say that this is an amazing chance to go out and eat somewhere you wouldn't otherwise go! What's there to lose: loosen your belt buckle and come hungry! See you guys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment